- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin vital for immune function and for producing collagen, a structural protein connective tissue. The body requires vitamin C to form and maintain blood vessels, bone, and skin, metabolize amino acids, and synthesize hormones. Longevity Antioxidants with C & Bioflavonoids
- Vitamin B – B-Complex vitamins function as cofactors in biochemical reactions and are needed by the body to produce energy, synthesize hormones and red blood cells, synthesize components of the nervous system, make DNA, and support numerous other metabolic processes. The B vitamins can calm nerves, reduce feelings of stress and promote healthy metabolism. They enable the body to produce energy from foods, support healthy homocysteine levels, aid in the production of brain neurotransmitters, and help to metabolize protein, fat and carbohydrates. Longevity Optimal Vitamin B
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that supports cardiovascular functioning, helps to preserve cell membranes, and plays a critical role in nucleic acid and protein metabolism, cellular energy function, and hormone support. Longevity Full Spectrum E
- Calcium – excellent for maintaining and promoting healthy bone formation. Longevity Optimal Calcium
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids – Ultra Omega Plus is concentrated marine fish oil, providing enriched levels of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA, 647 mg) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, 253 mg). Compared to regular fish oil, Ultra Omega Plus is lower in saturated fatty acids and higher in levels of EPA and DHA. EPA and DHA are important in the regulation of normal blood lipoprotein and healthy cholesterol metabolism, as well as normal immune function, acting as precursors for anti-inflammatory compounds called prostaglandins. Overall, the omega-3′s in fish oil support healthy levels of cholesterol in addition to heart, brain and joint health. Longevity Ultra Omega Plus
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D3, or cholecalciferol, is the most effective form of vitamin D for improving blood levels. Nearly every cell in the body contains receptors for vitamin D, and research confirms vitamin D’s importance in such diverse roles as cardiovascular health, joint health, immunity, cognitive function, mood enhancement, blood sugar control, fertility and bowel health. Longevity Optimal Vitamin D3
- Resveratrol – Resveratrol is a powerful free radical scavenger that helps to support cardiovascular health and healthy blood flow, as well as proper neurological function. In addition, Resveratrol can help to support a balanced inflammatory response. It has been extensively studied for its activity related to sirtuins, which are molecules involved in the regulation of cellular aging. Through sirtuins and other mechanisms, Resveratrol helps to encourage proper cellular function and overall longevity. Longevity Optimal Resveratrol
If this seems like a lot of pills to take daily, you’re right. That’s why we also recommend a convenient daily supplement packet like our Longevity Essentials.